- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 in Porcelain: A natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. This is a lovely version of mineral foundation, which is bound with organic shea butter and vitamin E. This full-coverage mineral foundation is good for your skin!
- Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Singles in Gold Marcasite: This Eye Shadow is great for even the most sensitive eyes. Lovely shade selections and a very smooth finish.
- Double Ego Mascara and Mineral Eye Defining Pencil in Onyx
- Lip Gloss Stick in Daredevil: PüLoving the newest trend of chubby lip pencils! This one is chocked full of vitamin E, and these buttery smooth sticks condition lips as they color. And this red is absolute perfection!
1) Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation: A new favorite that is currently stashed in my purse. A pressed mineral foundation that provides a healthy, sheer to full coverage matte finish with oil-absorbing and moisturizing benefits. Its finish is never cakey or drying to the skin. Love the huge selection of colors.
2)Colorescience Pressed Foundation Compact:Unlike traditional pressed powders that go on thick, Colorescience Pro Pressed Mineral Foundation's very concentrated pressed mineral pigment gives complete coverage with a weightless, non-drying feeling. A little goes a long way, and the coverage stays completely natural
3)Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Powder SPF 20: The Ultimate Multi-tasker. It works as a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one. Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining, this make-up really does it all.
4) Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation: A makeup artist staple. Not only is her foundation silky, and amazing for sensitive skin....but her diamond powder is in every celebrity makeup artist kit. The new formulation includes silk to hydrate your skin while absorbing excess oils, silica to blur the fine lines, jojoba to nourish your skin, and boron to reduce the visibility of pores.
5)Youngblood - Mineral Basics Collection: It's cruelty free, and one of the most luxurious mineral makeup lines on the market. Another celebrity favorite. This line is perfect for those looking for full coverage or HD quality mineral foundation.
*For our first reader spotlight, welcome Lindsay!*
Who is your beauty inspiration?
What is your favorite beauty product?
alima pure minerals blush in candy
If you were stranded on an island, what two makeup products would be a must-have?
sunblock and lip gloss
Any tips or tricks in your beauty routine? Any tips that your mom/grandmother passed down?
Don’t wash your hair everyday, (thank you dry shampoo)
moisturize your neck when you are doing your face.
Wash your face immediately after working out.
Sleep with your hair in a scrunchie not an elastic, so you don’t break your hair.
Favorite makeup brand
Creator of bareMinerals, Leslie Blodgett and Celebrity Makeup Artist, Fiona Stiles will be LIVE on Facebook as they show you how to get Red Carpet Ready and introduce you to the new bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation TODAY at 12PM PDT / 3PM EDT live on Facebook Facebook.com/bareMinerals.
Email your beauty questions to email@example.com before the show. We may just answer your questions on air for a chance to win prizes!
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit
The 4th of July weekend was all about outdoor barbecue’s and lounging outside with friends. So, what better excuse to try out some new sunscreen!
During the hot summer months’ sunscreen is imperative. I have a few great sunscreens that I typically depend on, but I have been itching to experiment with the new sunscreen powders popping up on the market. This past weekend I used Bare Essentials SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen, and I adore it. The great thing is the convenience and portability of this product. It fits right into my purse, and was unbelievably easy to use for touch ups throughout the day. Because it has a micronized titanium dioxide base it protects against UVA/UVB rays and won’t clog your pores or create dreaded summer breakouts. This powder is void of parabens and sulfates, and is action packed with aloe vera, antioxidants, and lycii berry for skin benefiting goodness.
I have always been a huge fan (HUGE) of Youngblood cosmetics. As a mineral makeup junkie, I have found that their mineral products are some of the best in the business. I have relied on them for my professional kit, and loved them for my personal use. Yet, it was only recently that I was introduced to a product in their line that I had overlooked….the liquid foundation. I was skeptical for sure. As much as I love liquid foundations for my professional use, I have never been of a fan of liquid foundations for my personal use. Quite honestly, I am too lazy. There, I said it! I usually grab a pressed powder, or a mineral foundation and throw it on in a hurry. I am a bad example…bad makeup artist!