Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Makeup For Rainy Weather
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Get The Look: Miranda Lambert Grammys 2014
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- 5 Ways to combat the effects of stress on your face
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: nail polish
I was on set today, and decided to do a natural “beachy, healthy, glow” look on the model we were shooting. So, the first thing I did was go to my never fail combo of Nars Orasgm (yes, that’s really the name) lip gloss and Blush/Bronzer duo. This is the easiest way to fake that “i just got back from my honeymoon in Bora Bora” look. This palate is favored by celebrities, and has been voted Best of Sephora 2 years in a row. The pinky peach blush and gloss look good on just about everyone, and have just the right amount of shimmer without being overbearing. The Bronzer Laguna that comes in the palate is light enough for the fairest of skins, but can be deepened very easily with extra applications. Seriously ladies, if you are searching for a quick pretty look for summer, you need to look no further!