Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Be A Member!find out more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
- Beauty for a Cause
- Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Best Of
- Celebrity Looks
- Cheap and Fabulous
- Contributor Articles
- Friday Top 5
- Get The Look
- Holiday Gift Sets
- Makeup Artist Tips
- Makeup Products
- Makeup Wars!
- New Products
- New York Fashion Week
- Reader Spotlight
- The Beauty Blog Network Weekend Read
- The Beauty Club
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Weekly Beauty Tips
- The Makeup Sessions Membership
- Lip Colors That Brighten Your Teeth
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Hairstyle Tutorials: Best Styles for Spring and Summer
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- Face Filter 3 Pro
- Previse SunSheer Sunscreen SuperChill
- Weekly Beauty Tips and Secrets!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- I Have Full Lips, How Can I Make Them Stand Out?
- Makeup Tips For Travel
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
Product of the Month
Tag Archives: NARS cosmetics
1) Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set: A collection of Stila’s bestselling Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liners in five shimmery metallic shades. I love every color of these powerhouse pencils! They won’t smudge, budge, or fade through holiday cheer or seasonal weather. And, they are cruelty free!
2)Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro’s Picks Lip Tar Set: You know how much I adore OCC! This selection of shades from the artists at Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is designed not only to be ready-to-wear, but made to be mixed. This set contains: Lip Tar in Pretty Boy (super-rich fuchsia), Melange (terracotta neutral), Vintage (deep burgundy), Stalker (true blue based red), Grandma (classic coral)- Lip brush. Another cruelty free favorite!
3)NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life; Lip Gloss Coffret: This set features five Larger Than Life Lip Gloss shades. NARS glosses are some of my personal favorites, and these pinks are perfection!! This set contains:Lip Gloss in Silver Factory (aluminum glitter), Chelsea Girls (flesh-toned beige), Drella (ultra sheer hot pink), Blue Movie (pink sherbet), Myths (rosy pink)
Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting NARS Global Director of Artistry James Boehmer, who could haven’t been cooler. Seriously cool. We talked makeup and Fashion Week, and he let me in on the secrets of NARS artists, and that “they always want one piece of definition within the neutral palette.
I am so excited about the movie The Proposal, that my movie geek girlfriend and I have already purchased matinee tickets for Friday’s opening. I know, I know! But, I must confess…I have a big girl crush on Sandra Bullock. I just adore her quirkiness, her wit and how laugh out loud funny she is. She is one of the rare actresses who can make any movie better, and who I would actually want to be friends with in real life. She looks like the kind of gal who you could sit out on the porch drinking margarita’s with….
I am no prude, but at this moment I am giggling like a schoolgirl because I cannot bring myself to title my blog “Deep Throat and Striptease!”. Maybe it’s just been a long day, but I think it’s hysterical that NARS cosmetics somehow always managed to create the most racy and inappropriate names for their makeup. This is the company that is famous for their blush called Orgasm. Need I say more?