Airelle Berrimatrix Eye & Lip Treatment with Hyaluronic Acid is one of those products that makes you wonder what you ever did without it. It's one of those little beauty secrets that makeup artists and celebrities stash in their bag, and count on to keep them looking amazing. This jewel is also a dual action master! Not only does it kill even the worst under eye baggage, but it takes care of your lippy area as well. My biggest tip is to keep this little gem in the fridge for a cool blast of de-puffing magic.Airelle's founder is a dermatology expert, which is something I always adore in a skincare line. Yet, one of the things I love most is the fact that all the products are handmade, and based off of the very powerful unique extract from the Maine blueberry plant that boasts an exceptionally high antioxidant content.
The roller ball application also helps to encourage circulation, and feel like a little mini massage around the eye area.
- Powerful target treatment for trouble areas.
- Designed to firm and smooth the delicate skin around the eyes and lips.
- Fine lines and puffy eyes are improved with roller ball applicator.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps texture appear noticeably tighter, softer and smoother after applying.
- Use twice daily for best results.
Bee Naturals by Sian Bitner-Kearney
I was very excited when I received my samples of the Bee Naturals products in the mail last week. One because there are few things that fill me with child like excitement the way trying new samples does, and two because I’d already done my homework on the company and loved what I read. Bee Naturals not only creates and sells products derived from natural ingredients, they are also a “green chemistry” company meaning everything used to create the products and everything in the products is pure and of the highest quality. For a girl like me with sensitive skin, this little fact eased me right into the products without that, “what if it breaks me out” hesitation. The company sent me five different products to try; Facial Polish, Peeper Keeper Eye Balm, Ultimate Eye Serum, Facial Nectar, and two lipsticks in the shades “Fig” and “Chaste”.
- FACIAL POLISH: Let’s begin with the Facial Polish. Initially I was a bit apprehensive to try this. The texture was odd and the directions claimed that you just mix a teaspoon of the polish with a facial cleanser and exfoliate daily. Because I did not have a Bee Naturals cleanser to try, I mixed the facial polish with my Oil of Olay cleanser. The results? LOVED IT! Not only did this concoction allow me to skip the 2-step process of exfoliated then cleansing, but the polish immediately rid my complexion of dull skin, blackheads, and left it looking, well… polished. This one is definitely on my list to purchase again.
- EYE BALM: Next came the Peeper Keeper Eye Balm. The texture again was a bit odd, much like adding a lip balm to your eyes. However, it seemed to smooth out the fine lines I have under my eyes (you know, the ones that appear about 10 times larger once you add your eye concealer). Overall, I’d say even if I used my own eye cream, adding this extra step to the process gave me the eyes I had five years ago (and have been searching for ever since). Following Peeper Keeper was the Ultimate Eye Serum. The texture was light but very concentrated. In fact, one pump covered both eyes completely. This left my eyes very smooth with lines seemingly plumped without leaving behind residue, so my eye makeup stayed in place all day.
- FACE NECTAR: Next was the Facial Nectar. Much like the eye serum, the texture was very light but concentrated. I needed only three pumps to cover my chest, neck, and face, and my skin felt moisturized all day without giving me that dreaded mid-day shine. My only complaint is that I wish it did more for my fine lines. Luckily, the company has an entire line of anti-aging products that I’m just betting would give wrinkles a run for their money!
Radiant skin doesn't happen overnight, not even for celebrities. Hollywood starlets have a team of beauty pros to keep them camera-ready year round.
For those of us on a budget, celebrity skincare guru Jenefer Palmer shares her secrets to getting Oscar-worthy skin for any special event.
1 week before:
- Brighten! Applying OSEA’s White Algae Mask for deep hydration will even out skin tones leaving skin bright and tight!
- De-bloat! Reduce facial and stomach bloating by avoiding extra sodium. Your body needs to maintain its proper sodium balance; consuming excess salt leads to fluid retention.
- Scrub! Use OSEA’s Salts of the Earth Scrub three times to soften and heal dry, dehydrated skin. Certified Organic botanical oils and aromatic mineral salts plump up the skin, enticing it to soak up nutrients and look more youthful. (Olivia Wilde says, “This is the best body scrub I've ever used.”)
- Sleep! Make it a priority to go to bed at the same time every night. Getting 8 hours of sleep will reduce tired lines under the eye. Avoid alcohol, caffeine or anything else that disrupts your natural sleep cycle.