Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting NARS Global Director of Artistry James Boehmer, who could haven’t been cooler. Seriously cool. We talked makeup and Fashion Week, and he let me in on the secrets of NARS artists, and that “they always want one piece of definition within the neutral palette.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- How to Comb Eyelashes
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev