Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting NARS Global Director of Artistry James Boehmer, who could haven’t been cooler. Seriously cool. We talked makeup and Fashion Week, and he let me in on the secrets of NARS artists, and that “they always want one piece of definition within the neutral palette.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- Le Edge Exfoliation Tool
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant and Giveaway
- Blake Lively’s Best Makeup Looks
- Try On Studio