Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Best Summertime Bronzers
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Glamcor Professional
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation