Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Try On Studio
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- Get The Look: Jennifer Aniston Oscar 2013 Hair
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Fall Fashion Inspired Marshalls Giveaway!
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Best Beauty Trends of 2013