Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get the Best Brow for Your Buck
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2015
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- Try On Studio
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Brides Survival Kit
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!