Bobbi Brown is one of the makeup lines that I often recommend to my clients, because of it’s simplicity and ease of use. I have never found a color, or palette that doesn’t compliment the person in my chair, or make them feel beautiful (without feeling overly made up). For this week’s New York Fashion Week, Bobbi Brown worked with her new celebrity face, Katie Holmes for her Holmes & Yang Fall Fashion Show.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Key West Aloe Giveaway!
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Rosebud Salve
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall