p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- The Science Behind Mineral Salt Deodorants
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Try On Studio
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!