p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Try On Studio
- Hooded Eye Makeup Secrets by GreeneStreetBeauty!
- Q&A with Master Artist Dick Smith
- The Best Brow Products!
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!