p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Puffy Eye Minimizer
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- “Twilight” Kristen Stewart/Bella Swan