p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends