p>It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer. The ingredients are very similar, but I firmly believe the sea kelp and fermentation process of the Creme de La Mer makes an astounding difference. But, I was all up for the possibility of finding this illustrious $7 version of the Creme.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Try On Studio
- Gorgeous Hair Color All Summer Long