Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Trend – FryFace.com, The Mecca of Product Selection
- Top 5 Beauty Trends that Men Hate
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Style ideas for blonde hair & green eyes
- Jergens BB Body Cream
- Get The Look: Kate Mara for Orlane
- Get the Look: Old Hollywood Glam
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- How to Do a Tight Line With Cream Liner
You Might Enjoy..
Tag Archives: OCC Lip Tars
I have always been fascinated with mixing my own colors. One of my favorite things to do as a makeup artist is to create a color by mixing different mediums. There are so many fantastic pigments, glimmers, creams and paints that you can make any color you desire. Makeup companies have really responded to the makeup artists cries for new and inventive products that will let our creativity explode!
One of the best companies out there for makeup artists is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. They embrace the philosophy that makeup has no boundaries, and should inspire you to think outside the box. Their products are vegan, and the quality is stellar. They are called Obsessive Compulsive because you can never get enough!