Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Tria Age-Defying Laser Review #2
- Glamcor Professional
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Tria Age Defying Laser
Tag Archives: OCC Lip Tars
I have always been fascinated with mixing my own colors. One of my favorite things to do as a makeup artist is to create a color by mixing different mediums. There are so many fantastic pigments, glimmers, creams and paints that you can make any color you desire. Makeup companies have really responded to the makeup artists cries for new and inventive products that will let our creativity explode!
One of the best companies out there for makeup artists is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. They embrace the philosophy that makeup has no boundaries, and should inspire you to think outside the box. Their products are vegan, and the quality is stellar. They are called Obsessive Compulsive because you can never get enough!