Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Flu Busting Beauty Secrets
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Try On Studio
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Votre Vu Tragic Magic
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: OCC Lip Tars
I have always been fascinated with mixing my own colors. One of my favorite things to do as a makeup artist is to create a color by mixing different mediums. There are so many fantastic pigments, glimmers, creams and paints that you can make any color you desire. Makeup companies have really responded to the makeup artists cries for new and inventive products that will let our creativity explode!
One of the best companies out there for makeup artists is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. They embrace the philosophy that makeup has no boundaries, and should inspire you to think outside the box. Their products are vegan, and the quality is stellar. They are called Obsessive Compulsive because you can never get enough!