Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Easy Hairstyles for Summer
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Beauty Rules of Order
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- Friday top 5- Best Mineral Foundation
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: OCC Lip Tars
I have always been fascinated with mixing my own colors. One of my favorite things to do as a makeup artist is to create a color by mixing different mediums. There are so many fantastic pigments, glimmers, creams and paints that you can make any color you desire. Makeup companies have really responded to the makeup artists cries for new and inventive products that will let our creativity explode!
One of the best companies out there for makeup artists is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. They embrace the philosophy that makeup has no boundaries, and should inspire you to think outside the box. Their products are vegan, and the quality is stellar. They are called Obsessive Compulsive because you can never get enough!