Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- The Pixie Cut: A Style for Every Season!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- Talika Lipocils
- Try On Studio
- Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: OCC Lip Tars
I have always been fascinated with mixing my own colors. One of my favorite things to do as a makeup artist is to create a color by mixing different mediums. There are so many fantastic pigments, glimmers, creams and paints that you can make any color you desire. Makeup companies have really responded to the makeup artists cries for new and inventive products that will let our creativity explode!
One of the best companies out there for makeup artists is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. They embrace the philosophy that makeup has no boundaries, and should inspire you to think outside the box. Their products are vegan, and the quality is stellar. They are called Obsessive Compulsive because you can never get enough!