For my final Halloween post, I wanted to share a very cool tutorial. YouTube sensation, make-up artist Promise Phan showed one lucky fan how to get the ultimate Halloween make-over! Promise demonstrated the “Roy Lichtenstein crying girl” look with cool, easy and doable application techniques. Promise is incredibly engaging during the live ooVoo chat where she also engages with consumers via Facebook and Twitter, and I just love her wit. It’s a great, interactive exchange and addresses real consumer’s questions and comments across the make-up spectrum. This video is truly great for makeup students, or beauty buffs alike.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Easy Braided Hairstyles for Summer
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Rosebud Salve
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- DIY Manicure At Home