For my final Halloween post, I wanted to share a very cool tutorial. YouTube sensation, make-up artist Promise Phan showed one lucky fan how to get the ultimate Halloween make-over! Promise demonstrated the “Roy Lichtenstein crying girl” look with cool, easy and doable application techniques. Promise is incredibly engaging during the live ooVoo chat where she also engages with consumers via Facebook and Twitter, and I just love her wit. It’s a great, interactive exchange and addresses real consumer’s questions and comments across the make-up spectrum. This video is truly great for makeup students, or beauty buffs alike.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Bronde Ombre’ Perfection!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Rosebud Salve
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look