Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- LUSH CoCo Lotion
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: Rodin Olio Lusso
For the first installment of my newest column, I would like to introduce you to the Friday Top 5! Every Friday I will be featuring my 5 favorite products of the week.
To start off this weekly column I would love to talk about my skincare obsession. Oil. Yes, you heard me right, I said oil. For the past few years I have been incorporating different essential oils into my skincare routine.