1) Dior Diorshow Mascara Black : The original, award-winning Dior mascara that has been a backstage cult-favorite for 10 years. This mascara delivers perfectly plush, everyday glam lashes with an innovative XXL brush for maximum show-stopping volume. Its creamy, buildable, customizable formula allows you to achieve the same dramatic lash volume that can be seen on the Dior runway for a glamorous, false lash effect.
2) Benefit "They're Real!": A jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts, and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This mascara features an exclusive brush specially designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing, glossy formula revealing lashes you never knew you had! Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief.
3)Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash: A mascara that gives the lashes curl, volume, length, and intense pigment. This ultra-pigmented mascara was specially designed to give the lashes an exceptional volume-enhancing effect with infinite lengthening and immediate curling.
4) CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher: A new favorite! Beautifully Separated Lashes Clump Crusher by LashBlast mascara delivers 200% more volume with zero clumps for beautifully separated lashes. Clump crusher s innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara.
5) Sephora Favorites Lash Stash: Can't choose? Try them all! From formulas that stretch to wands that curl to falsies that flutter, this eye-opening set features Sephora’s best mascaras along with a lash primer and set of false lashes. It includes two full-size mascaras from Smashbox and Fiberwig as well as eight bestselling deluxe-size mascaras featuring Benefit They’re Real, Lancôme Hypnôse Drama, Sephora Collection Outrageous, Tarte Lights Camera Lashes, Korres Volcanic Minerals, Buxom Lash, Clinique High Impact, and Stila Stay all Day Mascara. Also included is a bonus deluxe size of Tarte’s multipleye lash enchancer—the perfect base for any mascara. A full set of Sephora Collection Flutter Lashes is also included for the gal who just wants more.
It is no secret that my biggest beauty obsession is concealer. It is my holy grail, my one true love. And, although I still experiment with new formulations, eye brighteners, and correctors, I always have on hand my very first (and what I consider still the best) concealer.
My true love, my darling, my ultimate beauty darling is none other than Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. I have been in love with this little beauty since I was 15 years old. That was over 20mumble something years ago. The main reasons that this product is so loveable is that is covers even the deepest and darkest of circles, dries to a stain like finish, stays on forever, and has a beautiful peach color correction palette. This little beauty is always in my purse and my personal beauty kit.
What is your true love story? Coupons.com wants to know! Your one-stop-shop for all things coupons is hosting a Valentine’s Day sweepstakes that I am thrilled to share with you!
And it’s easy to enter. Share your “True Love Story” and get a chance to win a dream vacation! In the meantime, if you’re feeling lucky, how about a chance to win $200 to Sephora?
I’ve partnered with some of my favorite beauty bloggin’ ladies and this U.S-only giveaway can give you a chance to WIN your favorite beauty product. The Rafflecopter is below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
By guest contributor Emily Guzman:
Sephora has come up with several looks dedicated to the chosen Pantone color of the year, emerald green. Emerald green is a basic color that complements any skin tone and Sephora shows us how this color can be worn “from subtle to saturated statements.” Here is a cute school friendly look, using the Color Theory Shadow Block in Elemental, that won’t take too long to recreate. Keep in mind that practice makes perfect in the beauty world too!
Elemental: Everyday Accent look takes an easy twist on an everyday look by adding a hint of emerald to the eyes.
GET THE LOOK:
- For this look, you sweep the same shimmery nude color to the inner half of your eyelid and blending into the crease.
- Then, using the emerald eye shadow color, you pat the color onto the outer V.
- The outer V is right at the outer corner of the eyes.
- Blend the color up into the crease and slightly into the center of the eye and along the lash line.
- To complete the look, apply a neutral lip color and brown/black mascara to keep everything subtle.
- This emerald look is perfect for school and can be done in no time.
Sephora Favorites Fragrance Deluxe Sampler For Her
I go bonkers over deluxe samples. Not only are they purse friendly, but they give me a chance to try out new cosmetics and skincare products. Have you ever waited in line at Sephora? I go bananas for all the travel sized products they have alongside the checkout line (seriously, it is so evil of them to tease me with all those extra’s!).
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyeliner
Makeup meltdown in the summer is just miserable. There is nothing less sexy than eyeliner dripping down your face (unless your a rock star, than go for it!). So, during the massive heat of summer, I suggest switching to a waterproof eyeliner. My favorite for summertime is the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes The Collection.
These eyeliners have a little bit of shimmer in them, and the colors are soft enough for summer.
While out and about at Sephora today (it’s an addiction ladies, thank god I get paid for this!) I was checking up on a line I frequently use in my kit. I have ordered it off of QVC or purchased it at my local Sephora. Laura Geller’s line of baked products has always been a great standby in my kit for her Bronze n’ Brighten, and for her blushes. Her products give an amazing glow to the skin, and last a very long time. The only problem I have had with them is that her colors were always a bit too dark for my fair skin. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to discover she has just come out with a “fair” version of her popular baked powder foundation Balance n’ Brighten. It is amazing, and went straight into the makeup bag in my purse. It evens out the skin tone, and leaves a beautiful finish. I am thrilled that they finally came out with a product for people with fair skin, and that I can now use her amazing products for myself!
I was on set today, and decided to do a natural “beachy, healthy, glow” look on the model we were shooting. So, the first thing I did was go to my never fail combo of Nars Orasgm (yes, that’s really the name) lip gloss and Blush/Bronzer duo. This is the easiest way to fake that “i just got back from my honeymoon in Bora Bora” look. This palate is favored by celebrities, and has been voted Best of Sephora 2 years in a row. The pinky peach blush and gloss look good on just about everyone, and have just the right amount of shimmer without being overbearing. The Bronzer Laguna that comes in the palate is light enough for the fairest of skins, but can be deepened very easily with extra applications. Seriously ladies, if you are searching for a quick pretty look for summer, you need to look no further!