Caffeine Addiction at Its Best: Exfoliate Naturally
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to remove cellulite completely, however,
there are things we can do to reduce its appearance. Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co, shares one of her at-home recipes for an all-natural scrub containing her favorite ingredient: coffee. The caffeine works to dehydrate fat cells and when broken down, acts as a natural exfoliant!
What You Need:
· ½ ounce of sweet almond oil
· 2 tablespoons coffee grinds (espresso roast)
· 5 tablespoons coconut oil
· ¾ cup of arrowroot powder (natural alternative to talc powder)
How to Make It:
1. Combine coffee grinds and sweet almond oil in a large bowl and mix.
2. Add coconut oil and mix well.
3. Fold in the arrowroot powder. Make sure all the coconut clumps are gone.
*Indie Tip: She likes to keep the mixture refrigerated for a day to make it easier to scoop out, like butter.
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here
Bio-Oil Bio Oil Specialist Skin Care
I love food. Pasta, chocolate, and anything considered comfort food. Because of my adoration of all things carbs I sometimes have a battle of the bulge. And, since my skin no longer has the bounce back qualities of my youth, I have stretch marks. Yuck, gross…and completely unavoidable over the age of 30.
The great news is that I found a phenomenal (yes, it’s that good!!) new product. This is not only the best stretch mark product i have found, but it is also an amazing product that helps dehydration. This breakthrough is called Bio Oil Scar Treatment, and it should be a staple in your bathroom.