Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2015
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- What Color Nail Polish Goes With Silver Shoes?
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get The Look: Eva Mendes
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: Skin
I love food. Pasta, chocolate, and anything considered comfort food. Because of my adoration of all things carbs I sometimes have a battle of the bulge. And, since my skin no longer has the bounce back qualities of my youth, I have stretch marks. Yuck, gross…and completely unavoidable over the age of 30.
The great news is that I found a phenomenal (yes, it’s that good!!) new product. This is not only the best stretch mark product i have found, but it is also an amazing product that helps dehydration. This breakthrough is called Bio Oil Scar Treatment, and it should be a staple in your bathroom.