Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- Friday Top 5- Best Luminizers
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Try On Studio
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Good Body by Eve Ensler
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!
Tag Archives: Skin
I love food. Pasta, chocolate, and anything considered comfort food. Because of my adoration of all things carbs I sometimes have a battle of the bulge. And, since my skin no longer has the bounce back qualities of my youth, I have stretch marks. Yuck, gross…and completely unavoidable over the age of 30.
The great news is that I found a phenomenal (yes, it’s that good!!) new product. This is not only the best stretch mark product i have found, but it is also an amazing product that helps dehydration. This breakthrough is called Bio Oil Scar Treatment, and it should be a staple in your bathroom.