You should never go to bed with your makeup on (or go to bed angry, but that’s another story). I usually follow this advice and cleanse my face with a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and skin cleanser. Phew! Now, you can understand why this task can seem daunting after a long day at work. Sometimes all I want to do when I get home is crawl into bed, let alone take the time to remove a day’s worth of foundation and mascara. But, being the skin care loving, beauty junkie that I am I make a point to get my face clean any way I can.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Talika Lipocils
- Wembe Soaps
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Food for Thought: Four Things You Should be Eating for Gorgeous Skin!
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars