You should never go to bed with your makeup on (or go to bed angry, but that’s another story). I usually follow this advice and cleanse my face with a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and skin cleanser. Phew! Now, you can understand why this task can seem daunting after a long day at work. Sometimes all I want to do when I get home is crawl into bed, let alone take the time to remove a day’s worth of foundation and mascara. But, being the skin care loving, beauty junkie that I am I make a point to get my face clean any way I can.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!