You should never go to bed with your makeup on (or go to bed angry, but that’s another story). I usually follow this advice and cleanse my face with a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and skin cleanser. Phew! Now, you can understand why this task can seem daunting after a long day at work. Sometimes all I want to do when I get home is crawl into bed, let alone take the time to remove a day’s worth of foundation and mascara. But, being the skin care loving, beauty junkie that I am I make a point to get my face clean any way I can.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- JuveRest Sleep Wrinkle Pillow
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Glamcor Professional
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Tria Age-Defying Laser Review #2
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Best Summertime Bronzers