You should never go to bed with your makeup on (or go to bed angry, but that’s another story). I usually follow this advice and cleanse my face with a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and skin cleanser. Phew! Now, you can understand why this task can seem daunting after a long day at work. Sometimes all I want to do when I get home is crawl into bed, let alone take the time to remove a day’s worth of foundation and mascara. But, being the skin care loving, beauty junkie that I am I make a point to get my face clean any way I can.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
Around the Web!