You should never go to bed with your makeup on (or go to bed angry, but that’s another story). I usually follow this advice and cleanse my face with a makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and skin cleanser. Phew! Now, you can understand why this task can seem daunting after a long day at work. Sometimes all I want to do when I get home is crawl into bed, let alone take the time to remove a day’s worth of foundation and mascara. But, being the skin care loving, beauty junkie that I am I make a point to get my face clean any way I can.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Try On Studio
- The best things for great lashes
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- Isla Fisher’s Makeup for the Bruno Premire
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Hollywood Hair Trend by Jet Rhys
- Get The Look: Jennifer Aniston Oscar 2013 Hair
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™