During the ridiculously cold winter months, I always tell my clients that revamping your skincare routine is the key to fantastic looking skin that glows. Even a few minor changes can make a huge difference in your skin, and help protect it from the drying winds, and harsh weather. You can easily maximize the time you spend on your beauty habits by adding these extra products into your daily practice. I am a huge proponent of using products that give you the biggest bang for your buck, and help to keep your skin moisturized, even when you are short on time.1) Try a dry oil that works on your skin, face, and hair! Argan Oil is the newest beauty craze that has taken the industry by storm, because of its healing qualities, and superb nourishing benefits. This all-in-one elixir does wonders to replenish lost moisture, due to its extremely high levels of Vitamin E . This makes it perfect for healing many skin ailments, such as weather burn, cracked cuticles, rosacea, and more. I even use this oil on my split ends to help restore the luster in my hair. My current product of choice is the fantastic Josie Maran Argan Oil line.
2) Most people forget about taking the time in the shower to pamper yourself and care for your skin. My number-one tip is to maximize the time you spend in the shower by using a deeply nourishing body wash (that can also double as a shaving cream!). The heat and steam of the shower make it the perfect time to relax and hydrate those dry areas on our bodies that go neglected. Utilize a loofah, or sponge, and lather up with a skin softening body cleanser. My product choice is Dove Nutrium Deep Moisture Body Wash.
This post was sponsored and originally posted on www.bellasugar.com
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here
Indie Lee’s Instant Egg White Face Lift: Create An All-Natural Face Lift at Home
Looking for a quick and easy way to tighten skin and freshen up before a big event? Indie Lee, founder of the all-natural skincare line Indie Lee & Co, shares one of her all-natural, at-home recipes for an instant face lift.
What you need:
· 1 cold fresh café free medium egg
· 1 Tsp of corn Starch
How to make it:
1) Separate the egg white and toss the yolk and shell.
As a young lass with Italian-Scottish heritage, I have the great honor (or is it horror?) of being very pale….and I mean pale and freckly. With my paleness comes the responsibility of protecting my skin at all times, because I don’t tan, I burn. Actually, I burst into flames!
The key to a great SPF moisturizer is one that leaves a soft sheen to the skin, yet doesn’t create an oily film. You do not want an SPF to drip into your eyes, leave a white cast (do I really need to be paler!), or poorly interact with your makeup. Thanks to the awareness of skin cancer, there are a lot of great options out there and I have found a new darling that I really adore.
Spring is here, and that means that my legs are going to have to come out of hiding. I am horrified at the thought of having to trade in my beloved jeans for (gulp!) shorts and skirts. But, it’s hot and that means that I am going to have to keep up with shaving my legs. Yep, the tedious task of leg grooming that all my girlfriends and I complain about. Trust me, if I had the money or the pain tolerance for waxing, I would do it. I have tried everything to make my battle with stubble easier, and more efficient. I have tried men’s razors, baby oil as shaving cream, and every shaving gel on the market to make my legs lovely and hair free. Yuck! It’s all messy, and because I have a habit of nicking myself…painful.