I think the makeup gods have finally heard my prayers. Yes ladies, I have found a concealer you can sleep in, and that is actually good for your eyes. That’s right, I said it!
As many of you know I have battled with viciously dark circles all my life. It is the thing that forged my love of makeup, and my eternal search for the perfect concealer. While I have found many a wonderful cover up, I have always been frustrated that there was never a product that I could use at night, or on days when I want to go au natural (but not so natural that I reveal those dastardly circles!). I even embarrassed to admit that I am one of those girls who, when staying with my boyfriend, runs to the bathroom in the middle of the night to apply concealer so I look refreshed and circle free in the morning. Yep, I am that neurotic about my dark circles.
Therefore, I am so, so, so happy to announce that The Balm Cosmetics has created an amazing concealer that is a wrinkle fighting, overnight wearing wonder.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!