- Now, to really make this pop for the wedding we're going to add a black eyeliner near the lash line and then a little bit of a deeper dark brown eye shadow on top to smoke it out.
- First, you want to pull the eyelid back taut and if you are doing this on yourself, you simply look down towards the mirror and in tiny feather-like strokes, push this black eyeliner down towards the base of the eyelash.
- Next, you want to take a very deep dark brown as you can see right here, I'm using this brown color from this palette and you're going to smoke it over that black shadow. As you can see, this really helps to soften the line and stop it from looking too harsh.
- For added definition, just add a tiny bit of that dark brown underneath the outer corners of the eye and there you go, a simple classic yet defined look for applying makeup at a wedding party for photos.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Friday Top 5 – Best Fragrances
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- The Magic of Velcro Rollers