- Now, to really make this pop for the wedding we're going to add a black eyeliner near the lash line and then a little bit of a deeper dark brown eye shadow on top to smoke it out.
- First, you want to pull the eyelid back taut and if you are doing this on yourself, you simply look down towards the mirror and in tiny feather-like strokes, push this black eyeliner down towards the base of the eyelash.
- Next, you want to take a very deep dark brown as you can see right here, I'm using this brown color from this palette and you're going to smoke it over that black shadow. As you can see, this really helps to soften the line and stop it from looking too harsh.
- For added definition, just add a tiny bit of that dark brown underneath the outer corners of the eye and there you go, a simple classic yet defined look for applying makeup at a wedding party for photos.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Best Palettes of Spring 2014
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Top 5 Beauty Trends that Men Hate
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Top 5 Haircare Mistakes
- Glamcor Professional
- Smashbox camera ready BB Cream
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Try On Studio
- The Best Brow Products!
- The Balm “Time Balm” Concealer
You Might Enjoy..