As always the amazingly talented Gita Bass created a simple, and elegant look for Nina Dobrev at the Great Gatsby premiere last night. Here she shares her beauty how to:
"For the Great Gatsby premiere we wanted to shy away from anything too period looking and just do gorgeous bronze goddess- basically A red carpet version of Nina herself!"FACE:
- Nina's skin was prepped with Simple Hydrating Light moisturizer and then evened out with a few drops of Armani Silk Luminous foundation.
- I also added some Cle de peau concealer where needed.
- For extra shine control her skin was lightly blotted with YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance.
- I lined her upper and inner lower lash line with Armani waterproof smooth silk eye pencil- the ultimate pencil for all night staying power.
- I then layered Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes in Spice on her lids and on her lower lash line, blending with a soft brush.
- I curled her lashes and applied a few coats of YSL Volume Effet Faux cils.
LIPS AND CHEEKS:
- For a soft flush, I applied Stila Convertible color in Peony on the apples of her cheeks
- I layered Nars powder blush in Deep Throat over the top.
- For an extra glow, I applied the light shade from Tom Ford Sculpt and Illuminate on her cheekbones.
- For a warm nude I applied the Nars Satin Lip pencil in Biscayne Park and layered Chanel lipgloss in 357 over the top.