Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!