Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- Friday Top 5- Best Luminizers
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Try On Studio
- The Good Body by Eve Ensler
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!