Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Rosebud Salve
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Ziaja Natural Skincare