Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- The best things for great lashes
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Gorgeous Hair Color All Summer Long
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
You Might Enjoy..