Emily Blunt turned heads at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of Looper last night. The British stunner, sporting newly blonde locks (which I still not so sure about) and a tight, lovely mauve Roland Mouret dress, had an ethereal glow orchestrated by makeup artist Jenn Streicher. Streicher used makeup from one of my favorite brands, Hourglass to play up luminous skin, smoky eyes and nude matte lips.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2015
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- What Color Nail Polish Goes With Silver Shoes?
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get The Look: Eva Mendes
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!