This holiday I was given the task to go and find the perfect “holiday beauty wish list” of products from Ulta. Well, it is a hard job, but I am more than happy to do it!
Every holiday season I love scouring the beauty isles for new or limited edition products. Also, I have always adored the holiday gift sets, that give you an incredible bang for your buck! Seriously, it is a beauty junkies dream.
One of the things I love most about Ulta is that they have a great combination of hard to find brands, along with some of your favorite staples. I always head to Ulta to stock up on IT Cosmetics, Dermablend, and my CoverGirl. The perfect one stop shop!
For this wish list, I decided to create a set of products that would get you through the holiday parties with ease.
- Mia 2 Clarisonic Skin Care Cleansing System: This is my holy grail of products. And, during the holiday season when the weather wrecks havoc on you skin, this is the perfect way to keep your skin fresh and ready for your moisturizer.
- Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum: I have turned many of my friends onto this little power packed moisturizer. It blends the power of a serum with the intensity of a hydrating moisturizer. It feels like silk on the skin and makes my winter dry face feel comforted.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye: Let’s face it, the holidays are stressful. No sleep, late nights, and bad weather can take a toll. So, one of the most important things for me is a good concealer to mask my tired dark circles. This little beauty is a peach pigment that also is packed with skincare essentials that conceal and help to brighten up your dark circles as well!
- Tarte Cosmetics Stop and Stare Eyeliner Set: you can not go wrong with this set. My favorite SmolderEyes chunky (and waterproof!) eyeliners in two stunning limited edition bronze colors, and three Skinny SmolderEyes liners that will help you create an instant and sexy smokey eye. Love!
- Ulta Chi Ceramic Flat Iron: Not only is this a phenomenal price point (under $100), but Chi is one of my favorite flat irons. The design and shape allows you to straighten and curl, making this duo task master the perfect hair tool for your holiday parties. I adore creating romantic waves for the holidays, and this makes it easy.
- Marc Jacobs Honey: I love to have a bright floral perfume for the holidays. My only problem is that I can never find one that isn’t a sweet smelling overload. I like my perfume to smell fresh, and clean but not overwhelming. Marc Jacobs Honey is just that; clean and pretty. It reminds me of Spring, and gets me compliments all day long.
What is on your wish list? If you want to see more of my beauty picks, than check out my Pinterest Holiday Gift Guide.