Hello ladies (and some gentlemen). So sorry for the delay, but I have been on the set for 7 days straight Check back tomorrow and I will have a fabulously long post for your enjoyment. Until then, run out to your nearest drugstore and get Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer! I was on the set for a week, working 13 hour days and this product kept me looking rested and healthy, even though I was the walking dead!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- The Magic of Velcro Rollers
- Mirvaso Topical Gel for Rosacea
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Sets
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Get The Look: Diane Kruger at the Bridge Premire
- Le Edge Exfoliation Tool