Hello ladies (and some gentlemen). So sorry for the delay, but I have been on the set for 7 days straight Check back tomorrow and I will have a fabulously long post for your enjoyment. Until then, run out to your nearest drugstore and get Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer! I was on the set for a week, working 13 hour days and this product kept me looking rested and healthy, even though I was the walking dead!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup