Hello ladies (and some gentlemen). So sorry for the delay, but I have been on the set for 7 days straight Check back tomorrow and I will have a fabulously long post for your enjoyment. Until then, run out to your nearest drugstore and get Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer! I was on the set for a week, working 13 hour days and this product kept me looking rested and healthy, even though I was the walking dead!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Bronde Ombre’ Perfection!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Rosebud Salve
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look