Hello ladies (and some gentlemen). So sorry for the delay, but I have been on the set for 7 days straight Check back tomorrow and I will have a fabulously long post for your enjoyment. Until then, run out to your nearest drugstore and get Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer! I was on the set for a week, working 13 hour days and this product kept me looking rested and healthy, even though I was the walking dead!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- How Can I Get My Eyes To Glow?
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
Around the Web!