Today I'm going to show you how to freshen up your face. We all get tired, and during the day with work and errands our makeup can sometimes get a little dry and a little cakey. The easiest way that I like to keep the makeup and the look of your face fresh throughout the day is to use a makeup spritzer. makeup spritzers usually contain a really fine amount of essential oils, antioxidants and water that help keep your face moisturized and also keeps the makeup from drying out or looking cakey. I simply keep a thermal spring water spray in my purse at all times. Every few hours throughout the day, I hold the can six inches away from my face and spray it lightly on my face, not to wet it, but to just moisten it enough to give a fresh glow and refresh your makeup. If you have oiler skin, look for a facial spray that has teakwood oil in it, which will help to keep your face refreshed and your oil at bay.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- The Pixie Cut: A Style for Every Season!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- A New Way To Glow!
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
- Glamcor Professional
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!