I adore and have always adored Julia Louis Dryfus and her hysterical comedic timing. But, I have also admired her consistently timeless looks on the red carpet. Sunday was no different. She was classic in a red Narcisco Rodriguez gown, and subtle makeup. Get the details on her look below: SKIN:
- Votre Vu Attentive Crème du Jour was used to prep the skin while the Amour D’Ore Multi-Vitamin Oil was placed applied to her body before hair and nails to ensure that it had time to absorb into the skin.
- I also applied a little bit of the Luxee Yeux as well around the eye contour.
- I applied the Love Me Deux Foundation in Cannes to the entire face and concealed the under eye with a mixture of the Lingerie Pour Les Yeux in Light and Medium.
- I also used the Lingerie Pour Les Yeux in Light all over the lids and applied powder on top of it to ensure that the eyeshadows lasted all night. I like to apply eyeliner first to create the shape I want in the eye and then shadow on top of that.
- I used Le Joli Crayon in Charbon and pushed it in between the lashes, then started with a very thin line in the inner eye, gradually getting thicker towards the outside. I added a little wing on the corners to give the eyes a lift.
- To create a popping eye, I used Votre Vu’s Palette in Play in Copper.
- The lightest vanilla shadow was placed towards the inside of the eye and the lighter copper color was brushed over about ¾ of the outside lid.
- I also, very lightly, lined the inside of the eye with a burgundy color. The darker copper color in the Palette in Play was also placed close to the bottom lashes underneath the eye.
- To finish off the eyes, I used Eiffel Power Mascara as well as some individual lashes.
CHEEKS AND LIPS:
- Vu-On Rouge Color Accent in Bouquet Rose was used to give some color on the lip and cheeks.
- I applied all over the cheek using my finger.
- I wanted to create pale lip, so I used a lip brush to apply the color and went over with soft coral for a bit of sheen.
- Then I used the Beaute en Bronze Blush which was very sheer and then applied the Dior Blush in Amber on top for a bit more color.
Lastly, I set her makeup with Belle Poudre in Light.