I had the pleasure of working with a personal client yesterday, and she asked me to compile a list of my top beauty favorites and recommendations to her. She was a striking woman in her early 40′s, with a stunning smile, and medium skin. After I made my list of recommendations for her, I realized how universal it was. This list is truly compiled of some of my all time favorite products that I use in my professional makeup kit, and my personal kit as well. You can easily tailor some of the recommendations to your skintone,and skin type. Enjoy!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev